Wuhan resident: ‘We’d rather die at home than go to quarantine - ปรึกษากฎหมายฟรี ปรึกษาทนายความฟรี 0864031447 คุยกับทนายความฟรี ทนายความประชาชน สายตรงทนายความ ปรึกษาทนายฟรี ปรึกษาคดีความ ปรึกษาคดีฟรี ทนายอาสา ว่าความ สายด่วนทนายความ ทนายจิตอาสา ทนายความใจดี ทนายชาวบ้าน ทนายคนจน ทนายศาล ทนายสู้คดี ทนายฟ้องคดี ทนายคลายทุกข์ ทนายขอแรง ทนายความกรุงเทพ ทนายมืออาชีพ ทนายศาล

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Wuhan resident: ‘We’d rather die at home than go to quarantine  (อ่าน 40 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

zeeba2499

• กระทู้: 8
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Wuhan resident: ‘We’d rather die at home than go to quarantine
« เมื่อ: กุมภาพันธ์ 05, 2020, 12:05:40 PM »

Permalink: Wuhan resident: ‘We’d rather die at home than go to quarantine
Wenjun Wang is a resident of Wuhan, the Chinese พนันออนไลน์ city at the epicentre of the deadly coronavirus outbreak.

Wang, a 33-year-old housewife, and her family have remained in the city since it was sealed off on 23 January.

Since then, the virus has infected more than 20,000 people worldwide, leading to at least 427 deaths.

In a rare interview from inside Wuhan, Wang เกมยิงปลา  tells the BBC about her family's heart-breaking struggle for survival.

Since the outbreak of the coronavirus, my uncle has already passed away, my father is critically ill and my mum and aunt have started showing some symptoms.

The CT scans shows their lungs are infected. My brother's coughing too, and has some breathing difficulties.

My dad has a high fever. His temperature was 39.3C คลิปโป๊ (102F) yesterday and he's constantly coughing and having breathing difficulties. We got him an oxygen machine at home and he relies on that machine twenty-four seven

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 

ติดต่อทนายความ

4d1371d4499594c8dc4808e2457ee109.png